Introducing Our Red Robot Classic Photo Booth
The humble photo booth has come a long way since 1925 when a Russian immigrant by the name of Anatol Josepho built the first curtain-enclosed photo booth in New York City. Strip away all the modern materials and electronics behind the lens and this style of photo booth is about as close to the original concept as you can get. You step inside the booth, draw the curtain, unleash your whacky alter-ego for the camera and 8 seconds later your photo strips are in your hand.
“Back in 1925 it took 8 minutes”.
Our Classic Photo Booth easily accommodates 4 adults and delivers stunning image quality from it’s 18 megapixel DSLR camera & high quality studio lighting.
It’s designed & manufactured right here in Australia by the multi-award winning Red Robot Industries. (Largest photo booth manufacturer in the southern hemisphere.)
When you book our Classic Photo Booth, you’re getting one of the best photo booth experiences available and an all inclusive package with no nasty surprises.
Read on to see what’s included as standard in our 4 hour package.
Here’s what’s included in our 4-hour Classic Photo Booth Hire Package
• Delivery & Setup etc. (We will arrive up to an hour before the agreed start time to set up).
• 4 hours Photo Booth operating time with an experienced Photo Booth Attendant.
• 18 Megapixel DSLR camera & high-quality studio lighting.
• Easy to use the touchscreen.
• Lots of fun props to wear.
• Unlimited photo strips.
• Quality leather-bound photo album as a keepsake to remember your event.
• Customised artwork/message for the photo strips.
• Our Photo Booth can fit up to 6 adults and is wheelchair accessible.
• All high-resolution images and video messages are provided to you on a USB drive so you can re-print them later.
Classic Photo Booth Backdrops
Classic Photo Booth – Frequently Asked Questions